Lemon Tahini Dressing
This easy dairy-free Lemon Tahini Dressing is zesty and creamy and simply perfect on salads, grilled vegetables, baked sweet potatoes or Buddha Bowls. You can easily customize it to your personal taste.
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Make sure to fully blend your dressing so there are no pieces if garlic floating in it.
- You can also use extra light tasting olive oil or avocado oil for a milder tasting dressing.
Add some fresh herbs like dill for even more flavor.