This Thanksgiving Punch from The Whole Smiths makes a delicious and festive batch cocktail to serve at your Thanksgiving celebration. You even have the option to add some CBD to bring the extra chill Thanksgiving vibes you may be needing.
- 2 cups sparkling cranberry juice
- 1 cup bourbon
- 1/2 cup Amaretto
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 orange thinly sliced for garnish
- 1 lemon thinly sliced for garnish
- 1/2 cup whole cranberries for garnish
- 4 sprigs rosemary for garnish
- 3 cinnamon sticks
Add the sparkling cranberry juice, bourbon, amaretto, orange and lemon juice to the punch bowl.
Add the fruit slices, cranberries, and two cinnamon sticks to the punch bowl.
To serve, ladle some punch into a glass with ice and garnish with a sprig of rosemary and a bit of freshly grated cinnamon.
- The proportions. The recipe detailed below will make a batch that serves 4. I made it smaller on purpose so those that aren’t serving large crowds can partake and you can easily adjust it for your particular needs.
- You can double, triple or quadruple the Cranberry Thanksgiving punch recipe as needed to satisfy your guests.
- Freshly squeezed lemon and orange juice are best for this recipe. If I had to decide, I'd say definitely go for the fresh lemon juice and use store-bought orange juice!
- If adding CBD, start with a small amount and add more if you’d like.