Watermelon + Cucumber Cooler
Paleo Watermelon Cucumber Coolers from the Whole Smiths. Refined sugar-free and the perfect drink for your summer.
Servings: 4 -6
- 1/2 watermelon cut into large pieces roughly 4.5 lbs
- 1/4 C. honey
- 1/4 cucumber peeled
- 1/2 C. mint
- 2 limes
- 2 scoops of Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- Club soda
Muddle mint and divide into glasses and top with crushed ice
Add watermelon, honey, Collagen Peptides and cucumber into a blender and blend in high until smooth
Pour watermelon mix into glass and fill 2/3 of the way
Squeeze juice from half of lime into each glass
Top with a bit of club soda, stir and enjoy!
- Feel free to pass the blended watermelon mix through a strainer or nut milk bag after step 2. Press on the fruit purée with the back of a spoon to make sure all the juice is squeezed through. Discard the pulp.
- Do not add the soda until the very last minute so that you can get that nice fizz.
- Adding a pinch of salt brings out the watermelon flavor so feel free to add some to the blender.
- Turn this alcohol-free cooler into a cocktail by adding a splash of vodka or gin.
- You can jazz these watermelon cucumber coolers up by garnishing them with a watermelon or lime slice! Or use lime juice to rim the glasses with salt - margarita style.