Whole30 Almond Milk Latte Recipe
This Whole30 Almond Milk Latte is paleo, dairy-free and comes with no added sweetener. Delicious and the perfect breakfast drink for your next Whole30.
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 & 1/4 C. coffee
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond milk preferably New Barn
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon optional
Add all ingredients to a tall measuring cup
Using an immersion / hand blender blend until frothy
Sit down, take a load off and relax
Tips for making this dairy-free almond milk latte recipe:
- Make sure to use UNSWEETENED almond milk for a Whole30 Compliant Almond Milk Latte recipe.
- Use a tall measuring cup to incorporate some air and get the perfect froth.
- This dairy-free latte is delicious served hot, but you can also serve it over ice, or you can add in some ice cubes after blending and serve it as a frappe!
Variations on this Almond Milk Latte Recipe:
- For a Whole30 Gingerbread Latte, add a pinch of nutmeg, cloves, and allspice for a fall-spiced version.
- Feel free to toss a 1/2 inch piece of vanilla bean to the blender for making a Whole30 Vanilla Latte.