Grain-Free Strawberry Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
Grain-Free Strawberry Filled Chocolate Cupcakes from The Whole Smiths. Easy-to-make, delicious, gluten-free and paleo.
- 1 box of Simple Mills Chocolate Muffin & Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup of oil coconut, grapeseed, or vegetable
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 -1/3 cup no sugar added strawberry preserves
- 1 container Simple Mills chocolate frosting
- 1/4 crushed freeze-dried strawberries
- New Barn Almondmilk to wash it all down with!
Preheat the oven to 350*.
Make the chocolate cupcakes according to package instructions and let the cupcakes cool.
Using a small spoon, scoop out about a teaspoon of the center of the cupcake. Spoon a small amount of the preserves into the cavity of the cupcake to fill it.
Frost the cupcakes and sprinkle the tops with the crushed strawberries.