Buffalo Chicken Tender Dippers
These Buffalo Chicken Tender Dippers From The Whole Smiths are the PERFECT game day eat. Paleo & gluten-free.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken tenders
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of your favorite ranch dressing
- 4 carrots peeled and cut into sticks
- 12 stalks celery trimmed and cut into halves
- 1 bottle of The New Primal Medium Buffalo Sauce You can also choose mild or hot depending on your preference
Preheat your grill over high heat.
Salt your chicken tenders and add them to a large bowl. Pour 1/3 of the New Primal Buffalo Sauce over the chicken and stir to coat. Skewer the chicken tenders onto 6 inch wooden skewers (cut yours down to make them shorter if necessary). Add the skewers to the grill and grill on each side for 5-6 minutes. Brush additional buffalo sauce over top before removing them from the grill. Remove the sewers from the grill and let them rest for 5 minutes.
Add roughly 1 tablespoon of the ranch dressing into the bottom of a small cup. Add 2-3 carrot sticks, 2-3 sticks of celery to the cup along with one chicken skewer. Pour the remaining buffalo sauce into a bowl for extra dipping and serve.