Giant Green Salad with Dill + Cracked Black Pepper Dressing
This Giant Green Salad with Dill + Cracked Black Pepper Dressing is brought to you by The Whole Smiths in collaboration with New Barn Organic Almondmilk. Not only is it Dairy-Free but Paleo and easy to make Whole30 compliant as well.
- 1/2 cup 30-second mayo
- 1/4 cup New Barn Organic Almondmilk
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced finely
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 head of bibb or butter lettuce leaves dismantled and removed from stem
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1/2 cup fresh peas
- 1/2 cup sprouts
- 4 hardboiled eggs halved
- Goat cheese to crumble on top optional
Add the mayonnaise, almond milk, dill, garlic, black pepper and salt to a bowl and whisk thoroughly until well combined. Set aside.
To assemble the salad place the lettuce leaves onto a large plate and layer the peas, sprouts, eggs and (optional) goat cheese over top. Serve with the Dill + Cracked Black Pepper Dressing.