Sleep. It’s something we all do, all need more of and we’d like to state that it’s more than likely something a large majority of us struggle with. So what are we to do about it?
Recognized as a vocal pioneer of integrative and functional medicine (or what he calls “good medicine”), Dr. Frank Lipman is the founder of Eleven Eleven Wellness Center and the Chief Medical Officer at The Well, both in New York City. He is the best-selling author of seven books—How to Be Well, The New Health Rules, Young & Slim for Life, Revive,Total Renewal, The New Rules of Aging Well: A Simple Program for Immune Resilience, Strength, and Vitality and his newest book, Better Sleep, Better you.
Today, Michelle and Brad are diving into the topic of sleep with Dr. Frank Lipman. Dr. Lipman shares a wealth of information about the importance of sleep and what we can do to improve our sleep.
As Michelle and Brad wrap up on season one of Get Wellthy, they recap that the basis of what all of their guest experts have shared isn’t a crazy fad diet, magical pill, or restrictive way of life, but simply this: get back to your roots. Take care of yourself. Figure out what’s causing you to get out of alignment and work on it.
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you can get notified when season two releases, and until then, be sure to catch up on all previous episodes and start implementing the wonderful tips that have been shared so far that will help us all on our journey to Getting Wellthy.
- What causes people to have issues with sleeping.
- Tactical things we can do to improve our sleep.
- The era of sleep aids and why it’s an issue.
- Whether or not naps are beneficial.
- Caffeine and the impact it has on our sleep.
- How our sleep patterns change with the seasons.
More on Dr. Lipman:
- Order Better Sleep, Better You HERE!
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/franklipmanmd/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/drfranklipman
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DrFrankLipman
Links Mentioned in Episode/Find More on The Whole Smiths:
- Click Here to Order Athletic Greens
- Order my new cookbook HERE!
- IG: @thewholesmiths
- IG: @getwellthypodcast