Do you ever get that feeling that you’re sitting in a seat you haven’t earned?
That maybe you aren’t qualified to do whatever it is that you’re doing? How do we determine if there is truth to those reservations, or if it’s all in our heads?
Likely, it’s in your head, so how do we tell ourselves to knock it off and can keep moving forward?
These are just some of the questions that we find answers to today during our conversation with Dr. Lisa Orbe-Austin. Not only is Dr. Lisa Orbe-Austin a psychologist, author, and coach, but she is an expert on the topic of imposter syndrome. Through this conversation, you will learn what imposter syndrome is, how to manage it and what resources are out there to help us combat this unwanted mental battle.
Listen to today’s episode to learn more, and make sure to check out the resources below.
- What imposter syndrome is.
- What to do once you realize you are struggling with imposter syndrome.
- What type of people struggle with imposter syndrome.
- Whether or not there is a healthy balance of imposter syndrome.
- Michelle announces the next big endeavor with the podcast: to record from the moon with Elon Musk.
Find More on Dr. Lisa Orbe-Austin:
- Own Your Greatness Masterclass
- Book: Own Your Greatness
- IG: @drorbeaustin
Links Mentioned in Episode/Find More on The Whole Smiths:
- Order my new cookbook HERE!
- IG: @thewholesmiths
- IG: @getwellthypodcast