If you’ve been feeling discouraged about life, whether it be because a business idea isn’t working out as planned or you’re finding yourself feeling inadequate after scrolling social media, you’re going to want to tune in today.
Today Michelle and Brad share a conversation they had with actress Katee Sackhoff. You may know her from shows like The Mandalorian, Battlestar Galatica, Longmore and so many more. Katee is magnetic and has an authentic positivity about her. Her positivity might be something you think comes naturally if you’ve seen it in action, but during this conversation we uncover the truth about where that positivity stems from.
Yes, Katee is an extremely successful actress, but she has so much more to offer. Her pearls of wisdom and infectious outlook on life are something that are well worth tuning in for and will surely propel in your path to true wellness.
- The dangers of social media and the impact it has on our everyday lives.
- The intention of choosing positivity.
- Katee’s story on thyroid cancer and why she chooses joy.
- The law of success and sticking it out.
- The importance of having an identity outside of your job.
- Michelle tries to sound smart by using yet another term that doesn’t exist…and as always Brad calls her on it.
Find More on Katee Sackhoff:
Links Mentioned in Episode/Find More on The Whole Smiths:
- Click Here to Order Athletic Greens
- Order my new cookbook HERE!
- IG: @thewholesmiths
- IG: @getwellthypodcast