Does anyone else feel like motherhood has become an unrealistic juggling act even more than normal over the last several years?
Honestly, between school and sports, pinterest parties, PTO, snack, field trips, and trying to actually manage work and home, and then adding a pandemic on top of that, it’s no wonder we are all losing our minds!
Today, we are talking all about the struggles that come along with modern day parenting. And while the list of expectations seems to be never-ending, the reality is that at the end of the day, we get to choose how we do this parenting thing. And we get to say “no” to things that are no longer serving us and our families.
If you’re feeling completely overwhelmed, we get it, but it’s time to take a step back and reprioritize what gets to fit in your life. If you need some encouragement on how to get there, this episode is a great place to start.
It’s true, this motherhood journey is chaotic, but it doesn’t have to be miserable. Moms are what make the world go round, so it’s time we start taking our worlds back!
- Brad raves about his drink choice of the night and it might just tempt you to start drinking non-alcoholic beer. 😉
- The challenges parents are facing today.
- Why the juggling act of parenting is a lot more than it used to be.
- Michelle and Brad discuss what they think life might look like with baby Smith #3.
- The importance of getting honest with yourself and finding balance.
Links Mentioned in Episode/Find More on The Whole Smiths:
- Use the Code GETWELLTHY on Amazon for 20% off Zoup
- Zoup Instagram
- Join our Patreon Community HERE!
- Order Athletic Greens HERE
- Order my new cookbook HERE!
- IG: @thewholesmiths
- IG: @getwellthypodcast