Today not just a special day because Michelle’s second cookbook, Real Food Every Day, is OFFICIALLY out in the world, but Michelle and Brad want to share a little more about the heart behind the cookbook.Not to mention, some behind the scenes tidbits. Listen to today’s episode to hear about how their relationship with food has evolved over the years and how that’s reflected in the book. Also, Michelle shares a couple fun stories about the recipes in the book as well as her future plans for books, the podcast, and more!
Things We Discussed In The Episode/Episode Highlights:
- Michelle and Brad discuss the evolution of their food journey and how it ties into the new cookbook
- Michelle shares the groundbreaking moment of when she told Brad she was going to start a blog
- Michelle gives the inside scoop on the heart behind the cookbook, and she might even share a few stories about a couple of the recipes
- Michelle shares her future plans as a blogger, author, and podcaster
Links Mentioned in Episode/Find More on The Whole Smiths:
- Get 15% off Real Coco Creamers on Amazon with the code: GETWELLTHY15
- Order my new cookbook HERE!
- IG: @thewholesmiths
- IG: @getwellthypodcast
Leave a Reply