It wouldn’t be October without adding another pumpkin recipe for you to make, drool at, Pin, bookmark, dance with, rub all over your face and generally just jump up and down for everything pumpkin. Ok, that didn’t make a whole lot of sense, but you get the idea and that’s what matters.
People be pumpkin crayyyzy come fall. Once October hits I’m pretty sure that it breaks the internet, particularly Pinterest and Instagram. Sorry Kim K. but you ain’t got nothing on the pump’. On the backend of my blog they’re always the most popular recipes this time of year. In fact, you can check out my Pumpkin Pie Smoothie or Pumpkin Custard to help squash that craving.
But now I also have THESE little bites of autumn love to offer you. They actually taste like little bites of pumpkin pie and are really satisfying. And! They’re no-bake. AND they’re egg-free. How ’bout that? In fact, I don’t use a ton of sweetener at all in them but you’d never know based on the flavor. I’d say it’s the ultimate snack / treat to get you through the season.
I suggest you use silicon baking cups for these so that they pop out easily. I’ve never used paper baking cups so I can’t testify to how easily they will come out but I’d imagine they might stick a bit for you. As for other tips on this recipe? I can’t say I really have any as it is just THAT easy.
pumpkin pie bites
- 1/2 C. crushed pecans
- 1 Tbsp. almond flour
- 2 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil melted
- pinch of salt
- 1 Tbsp. cacao butter
- 1 C. canned pumpkin
- 1 C. coconut butter
- 1/4 C. + 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1.5 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. cashew butter
- In a bowl combine pecans, almond flour, coconut sugar, coconut oil and pinch of salt
- Combine thoroughly
- Press about a tablespoon of crust mixture into the bottom of each baking cup and set aside
- In a saucepan heat cacao butter until melted
- Add the remaining ingredients into the saucepan, heat and stir until well combined
- Add pumpkin pie mixture into baking cups evenly
- If there is remaining crust feel free to garnish on top
- Refrigerate for 5 hours until set
- Get your pumpkin pie on!